Welcome to my Blog

Thanks for visiting my blog - any comments would be truly appreciated. I've had a nice long break from creating kits but now I'm back with a huge Mega Kit - I will be sharing the whole kit over the next couple of months so please check back regularly.
Please scroll down to the bottom to view my TOU - these are also included with each pack.
Enjoy your Visit.

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Introducing my new Mega Kit - Glittering Love

Hello Everyone,

I know it has been a long time but I have been so busy with my new career that I just haven't had any time to create. I've been training to become a post 16 teacher (in further and higher education at the college I have worked at for the past 4 years). I'm half way through my training now and am so pleased I finally took the plunge!!

Recently I have started playing around with a kit that I started a long while ago and have decided to finish it finally. When clearing out some files I found some great PS actions that I bought a while back and have used some to add some great new elements to the kit.

As I am going to be celebrating my 18th Wedding Anniversary in September I have decided to dedicate the kit to all of the lovers out there and have therefore renamed the kit Glittering Love.
Part 1 of the kit contains 16 full size papers.

Preview:As with all of my kits - this one is free for you to use in your own projects and is for Personal Use Only.
Click on the preview to download and please let me know what you think. If you use the kit please share with me - it is always nice to be appreciated.

Lots of Love
Denise.